Investigating Crystals and Rocks


Crystals

For some reason, I've always discounted the benefits and uses of rocks and crystals, even though I believe in the benefits of herbal remedies (or even just the benefit of a specific plant being nearby).

The idea that a crystal or rock can change something by simply being nearby has always seemed ridiculous, but I've also never actually investigated it. Simply smelling certain plant oils or plant fragrances can cause physical changes. Eucalyptus can open the sinus passages swiftly enough that I can feel my sinus passages almost crackle.

I've had jewelry made of jewels or crystals that has brought me some comfort, but that very well may be nostalgia or just the heft of the necklace.

A Request for Reading Suggestions

If you have a reading suggestion that would help me understand the benefits, please leave a comment with your suggestion. Any reading that can use science to back up mystical claims would be especially useful.

Comments

Popular Posts